Saturday, September 12, 2009

POWER

I like when things are clean, orderly and put into place. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and helps me to feel more in control, which, in turn, makes me feel more powerful.

Everyone seems to get their sense of power from something. Rarely is it just there. We aren't born with feeling powerful. But what makes each individual person feel powerful? It seems as though it is slighly different for everyone. Finding my source of power is the key to unlocking my potential.





1 comment:

  1. It is in knowing where we are going, and doing what we need to do to reach our destination, that we feel most in control. Knowledge is power. When God planned you He put passions and desires in you that are unique to only you, and He made you with a specific purpose in mind. Your goal then, is to discover what that purpose is by following your inner-most passions, and using the tools He has already given you - your personality, your talents, your dreams...and of course, the access to Him.

    ReplyDelete