Monday, September 28, 2009

Hot and Cold


We are free to change our mind however many times we want and whenever we want.

I'm pretty sure I was born NOT to live in cold weather. I run from it. However, there are times I love it. I'm sure if I had to, I cold live in cold weather, but I prefer not to.
There are those who would not live in hot weather, but if they had to, I'm sure they could.
"you get used to it" people say.
I need lots of sun. Helps me to stay happy.

I think we have too many options in this world, making it hard to make "good" decisions.
What is right or wrong and who determines it?
The infamous "them" and "they"
Lets vote on it. Who votes? Do you think therefore you vote? Or did you remember to write that down? Is your opinion a vote? oh, I know, lets just all get together and complain and then leave all that legal stuff up to someone else. Someone else will take care of it, right? I mean, there are so many people, someone has to feel strongly enough to do something, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment