Friday, May 27, 2011

One Year

So my one year as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has come and gone. The actual one year mark, I went and got my temple recommend. Such a great feeling. 
Yesterday I went through the temple for the first time, what an equally great feeling. I think what really topped it off for me was seeing my grandparents I have not seen for 10 years, and having them meet my fiancĂ© and soon-to-be grandparents-in-law and sister-in-law. It was all too perfect and beautiful and I loved ever minute of it. The only thing that could have possibly made it better would be if my entire family (and Isaac's) was there. *sigh* I am just so happy right now, and so emotional. I feel like I could burst into tears any moment (tears of joy!) My family is driving up here right now and my super close friends. My heart is bursting out of my chest, I feel so loved. Why can't every day be like this? Every moment filled with so much love? With everything good there is an opposite I guess. 
Thank you to all of my friends for being so wonderful! The next time I blog I will be a married woman, wow, never thought I'd actually see this day come, and it will be here in just a short 24 hours. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment