Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm an Aunt! Again!

Well, I became an aunt for the first time back in December. My sister, Heather had her first baby, Anontio. 
Now my brother, Harley has had his first baby, Melody. :-) I love to be the aunt that can spoil her nieces and nephews. Hopefully I will get the chance to hang out with the kids too. One is in Tennessee, the other Arizona. For now I get to see pictures and send gifts. Hopefully Melody likes pink, because I sure do!
Babies usually aren't that cute to be until there are a couple months old. You know, when they start to have more facial expressions and what not. Newborns almost never look pretty or cute to me. Honestly, they all kind of look the same. 
I'm looking forward to the day when Isaac and I start to have kids (I'm sure my viewpoint will change on newborns then). We've already planned on waiting a couple years (but if we get a honeymoon baby, then so be it, I will be just as happy). Year one of marriage Isaac will still be in school, and year two he will be going through a very intense pilot training program. But once year three hits, watch out! Baby city here we come!! I pray that we can have kids (you never know), but if not, we will adopt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment