Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lost it

Four pounds!!
I've lost 4 pounds since I started working out about 4 weeks ago.
My starting weight was very close to 125 (124.8), now I'm just a little over 120. (120.2).
:)
What am I doing? Well, I started seeing the biggest lose when I began to run and work with a personal trainer.

I feel as though someone has taken a baseball bat to my abs and hips. ouch! but very much worth it.
My target weight it 114, so I have 6 more pounds to go. Ideally I would like to get down to my high school weight (109), but I didn't have much muscle, so I figure with the added muscle I should be around 114 (at least that's what I was when I was training for a triathlon).

After my short 20 min jog today, I had a hard time believing I actually ran an Olympic distance triathlon (bike, swim, run). I'm barely running 2 miles, how the heck to I run 6miles after swimming for a mile then biking for 26miles??? wow, but I did it, so I'll get back to it all again. I'm starting out with running, a little bit of swimming, and maybe when I'm brave enough I'll add back the bike.
It feels good to be getting back into shape.

If thousands of people from across the world can compete on national TV and fail, I can do my part of getting myself back into it.

GOOOOOOO Olympics!!




No comments:

Post a Comment