Thursday, January 14, 2010

Live to Dream or Dream to Live?

Too much thinking and not enough "doing". If I did even half as much as I thought, I'm pretty sure this world would be turned up side down--- or at least my life would be. I have enough thoughts to fill more than one lifetime. How much time do we spend thinking? And where does all that thinking leave us?
Or lead us?


Yes, there is time for dreaming, when we are sleeping, but really, what's the point of dreaming in the day? Why?? I ask this question because I do waaaaayyy too much of it. So much that it effect my work. I think of what I'd like to have a lot, but even less time is spent taking the action needed to reach this dream.

My dreams are very realistic. But if I could live in my dream without the work-what a world that would be! So what's more important, the dream or the reality? Both require sacrifice.

I want to live my dreams. They are so wonderful, it would be great to actually feel, smell, touch, and taste them. Yum!

I begin to live my dream.




No comments:

Post a Comment